You will want to learn how to raise your vibration because it all comes back to the Law of Attraction
Everything around you is created by your thought energy and vibration, you are at the center and everything else stands in an endless circle around you. So look around at your life: your health, wealth, relationships, spiritual development, fun, purpose… how’s the view? Do you like what you see? Do you like some of what you see and not other aspects?
Even if you don’t like what you see, give yourself credit for being a creator – and now that you know you’re a creator, you can shift your focus to creating what you want, instead of believing that you have no power!
It’s really exciting to know you have this power, isn’t it? To reverse any downward trends or free yourself from any rut, you can take charge of your life by raising your vibration with gratitude and acknowledgement. There are many wonderful ways to raise your vibration and gratitude is one of the most powerful.
Acknowledgement enables you to see what energy and frequency you are vibrating at, and then work with you to ensure you are raising your frequency to match that which you desire.
When you do good for someone and they don’t notice or acknowledge it then you won’t continue to do it. Attraction works the same way. When we express gratitude or acknowledgement of the good things in our life, attraction sends us more.
Gratitude and abundance have an excellent and powerful relationship. For example, suppose your desire has something to do with more money, sales, and a higher income or zero debt. By noticing or observing the abundance all around you, you are creating a good feeling or sending out positive vibrations. These are feelings of gratitude. Noticing a good thing in your life is the same feeling as the “thank you” feeling. If we were to measure the “noticing” feeling, or vibration, it would rate equal or close to the “gratitude” vibration. By noticing the abundance already in your life, you will begin to receive more of whatever you are noticing.
It’s been said that we learn more from our mistakes and failures than we do from our successes. That’s so true! But it’s more than just learning how not to do things next time! Each difficulty you face is a sign saying “WARNING – LOW VIBRATION!” When you can appreciate this incredible gift, then you can take full ownership of your life and begin consciously creating instead of unconsciously creating. You can then figure out how to raise your vibration and start creating what you would like to have in your life.
The more negative your thoughts, actions and words are, the more negative your vibration, just the same as the more positive your thoughts, actions and words are, the more positive your vibration.
When we are in a negative vibrational pattern, that is we are acting out of fear, we tend to attract situations, people and lessons in our life to bring awareness towards our behaviour. However, when we begin to think on a more positive, or loving note we are able to grow in consciousness and contribute towards the greater healing of the self, planet and all of mankind.
True gratitude is an interesting concept. It’s easy to be grateful for life’s little goodies and delights. But feeling gratitude for struggles, pain, sorrows, screw-ups and hardships, well, that takes a lot of courage. It means that you courageously come to the realization that you are the creator of your life experience and that everything that happened to you has occurred in alignment with your vibration. It also means that you have courageously accepted that everything that happens in your life does so for a reason, and that is to help you evolve.
And then, start applying gratitude to your life. Anytime you find yourself in a difficult, emotional or seemingly hopeless situation, be thankful. You have been brought a gift of awareness – “the vibration that created this was too low, and that vibration created this situation.” It’s very liberating to know that whatever thoughts you put out there, eventually come back to you in physical manifestation – liberating because you’re no longer a victim of circumstance, you are an all-powerful creator!
Gratitude makes all the difference on our path. On our journey when we come across certain ‘obstacles’ we can either see them as ‘obstacles’ or as lessons. To learn our lesson is to acknowledge our lesson, by thanking it. We can all look back at a situation in life where we didn’t truly appreciate what life was laying before us, only to realize later that it was the perfect piece to our puzzle.
Raising your vibration is definitely not hard to do however, it can be hard to maintain, in fact often it starts with “faking it until you make it”. With constant practice and reminders, you can raise your vibration and begin attracting all on the path of love.
The higher your vibrational frequency, the more you are able to comprehend because you are allowing a greater Flow of Life Force through your mind and body. Watch video below to learn more.
12 Ways To Raise Your Vibration:
- Gratitude: the most beneficial way to raise your vibration is to count your blessings and really allow your self to experience a deep sense of sheer thankfulness and gratitude. If you have been on a personal development journey for any amount of time, you have probably been exposed to the idea of keeping a Gratitude Journal. Keep a daily gratitude journal, or keep a list close by to remind you how lucky you truly are.
- Appreciate: beyond gratitude are daily appreciations. Learn to recognize and appreciate beauty wherever you go, from a simple flower to the beautiful pattern the clouds make. When you begin to notice and appreciate all that is around, you begin to tap into a greater sense of awareness and mindfulness which in turn, raises your vibration.
- Breathe: Noticing the rise and fall of your breath can help calm the mind and the spirit. Whether you choose to mediate or do breath work, going within and listening to your inhale and exhale can help to raise your vibration.
- Meditate: allowing your mind to tune out and listening to the stillness within you can do wonders for your mood and your vibrational resonance. Whether you prefer guided meditations or sitting in stillness.
- Create: Find something you love to do, such as playing music, cooking, creating art etc and do more of it! When we are engaged and happy in what we are doing, our mood elevates and our vibration does too. When we move into the creative headspace we also help to activate our chakras and still our minds, creating space and awareness.
- Give: giving from the pureness of your heart has been shown to not only improve your health but it can also raise your vibration. By doing something for someone in need, or donating your time to a local charity, you are not only giving back but you are also giving to yourself. And you are showing and telling your subconscious mind that you are already abundant, because you have more than enough, enough that you can give some away.
- Abundance: when you realize that there is enough on this earth for everyone, and that you are not in competition with anyone, you begin to understand the flow of abundance. Abundance is the complete awareness and acceptance that all your needs will be provided for and that you are given everything you need in order to survive and live a fulfilled life. Trusting in the abundance of the Universe raises your vibration and in-turn attracts more abundance towards you.
- Being Wise with Your Words: the words you speak and think carry their own powerful vibrational resonance and whether you talk ill about someone else or towards yourself, there is no difference. Everything you say, your subconscious mind takes personally, whether it’s about you or someone else, it thinks that you are talking about yourself. When we gossip, complain or put others down we align ourselves on a negative vibrational path. When we speak and reflect without judgement, and understand that our words carry their own frequency, we begin to raise our vibration.
- Move: Its not hard to understand that in order to raise your vibration, you must move. The more active you are and the more you exercise, the more energy begins to flow through your body. This flow of energy helps to raise your vibrational resonance and also helps to uplift your mind.
- Let it Go: Walking around with a victim-like mentality stems from fears developed in our past and the ones we imagine for our future. By letting go and realizing the present moment we can release the fear and begin to understand that we do have control over our lives and how we choose to handle situations. No matter what events present themselves to us, it is our attitude that determines the outcome.
- Conquer: By conquering a fear you instantly raise your vibration and put yourself on the path of freedom. Fears often stem from ignorance as once we know and understand the situation, we tend to stop fearing it. When you face your fears you also release their control over your life which opens up infinite possibilities and opportunities. When you let go of your fears, you stimulate the energetic flow of abundance, joy and love.
- Loved Ones: spending time with family and friends is also a great way to raise your vibration and to put you in a positive mind set. Having a meaningful conversation with a loved one can help develop a sense of connectedness and community, both of which help to raise your vibration.
Gratitude is a FEELING in ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of a benefit that one HAS RECEIVED or WILL RECEIVE.
Since the Law of Attraction’s job is to match our feelings (also known as vibrations), our point of attraction is our feelings. This means it is important for us to become aware of what our feelings are and find ways to acknowledge them and feel good.
Everything you want to do, be, have in your life is all floating around the higher vibrations. So it makes sense to live there more often so you can attract more of what you want. Right?
Gratitude actually changes your state of being.
The real power behind gratitude is that it is the fastest and easiest way to bring you from a lower vibration (unwanted feelings) to a higher vibration (wanted feelings). And it allows you to stay there longer. Plus, gratitude is contagious and easy to share. People can sense when you are happy (living in a higher vibration) and want to be around you. Being in a state of gratitude ultimately helps them raise their vibration, too.
Does this make you more interested in bringing gratitude into your life and to learn how to raise your vibration? Now it’s time to begin a Gratitude Practice in your life.
Here is a short video on how to raise your vibration: