One of the most sought after personal development tools today is positive affirmations for success.
There are all kinds of affirmations, from money mind set and success affirmations, health and weight loss affirmations, to love and relationship affirmations.
A positive affirmation is an autosuggestion of empowering thoughts or self-scripts in a form of a statement of something you desire, or a condition of the world, which is repeated consistently in order to implant it in the mind. They condition the subconscious so that you are able to develop a more positive perception of yourself.
Research has demonstrated that we have between 45,000 and 51,000 thoughts a day.
That’s about 150 to 300 thoughts a moment. Research has likewise demonstrated that for most individuals 80% of those thoughts are damaging. Now, we have been taught to think that many of these 51,000 thoughts are “sub-conscious” thoughts meaning that they’re below our conscious cognizance level. Affirmations make you consciously cognizant of your thoughts. If you begin making conscious favourable thoughts, you in reality become more aware of the damaging thoughts that are constantly threatening to take over.
Remember that 80% figure of damaging thoughts? It gets worse. Whatever you’re thinking about, 90% gets carried forward to the next day’s 51,000 thoughts. So, if you’re thinking damaging thoughts, you’ll cause yourself to think more damaging thoughts. This is not going to get you out of your mess.
Affirmations may change all of that! Affirmations make you conscious of your thoughts. To affirm means to state something positively. It means to announce firmly and assert something to be true. Affirmations are statements where you assert that what you wish to be real is real.
Watch video below for 101 Affirmations for Success
Here is a list of some positive affirmations for success:
- I can get into a creative state of mind whenever I want.
- I create new masterpieces every day.
- I can always count on my imagination for inspiring ideas.
- Each day I feel more confident in my abilities.
- Every day I am more confident at what I do.
- I act as though it is impossible to fail.
- I am confident that everything will turn out perfectly.
- I completely trust in my ability to do a superb job.
- Every day I am editing and improving my beliefs.
- I choose only those beliefs which empower my life.
- I intentionally choose only those beliefs which help to improve my life.
- Every action I take leads to the success I desire.
- I always expect successful outcomes.
- I draw success towards me.
- Success comes easily to me.
- Every day my inner voice becomes louder and clearer.
- I act on all inspirational impulses.
- I act on intuitive impulses quickly and confidently.
- I act on all inspirations as soon as I receive them.
- I always act upon what my intuition tells me.
- I always receive excellent guidance from my intuition.
- I can easily distinguish between intuition and wishful thinking.
- I combine inspired thought with intelligent action.
- I listen to and act upon the guidance my intuition gives me.
- I listen to my inner wisdom before all else.
- I always ask empowering questions.
Affirmations are acknowledgements of the inner self.
Which provides one inspiration to move forward. The affirmatives provide us the aptitude to maintain and defend our intentions.
Over time they overwrite any limiting or damaging beliefs you might have about yourself or about not being able to do something, and substitute them with favorable thoughts and beliefs which instill self-confidence, belief, positivity, ambitiousness and much more.
Affirmations are simple to create and utilize, but you’ll need dedication to make them work. Affirmations, truly, are simple. They’re you being in conscious command of your thoughts. They are brief, mighty statements. If you say them or think them or even hear them, they get to be the thoughts that produce your reality. Affirmations, then, are your conscious thoughts.
Affirmations can help you to alter adverse behaviors or achieve goals, and they may likewise help undo the harm caused by damaging scripts, those things which we repeatedly tell ourselves (or which other people repeatedly tell us) that add to a negative self-perception.
By constantly embedding positive thoughts into our subconscious mind, we train ourselves to think in ways that empower ourselves instead of limit ourselves.
Utilizing favorable affirmations gives you back command of your mind and the information it gets. It puts you in the driver’s seat of your brain and lets you flood it with favorable information which will change you for the better!
Instead of just telling yourself what you wish to have in life, through practice, affirmations lay a much stronger impact because when you affirm yourself consistently, you continuously build strong subconscious beliefs in your mind which will then reflect in your outer world. Remember what you think you’ll produce!
Utilize positive affirmations to produce your future beginning now!
While it’s much easier and simpler to utilize predefined affirmations generically written by somebody else, in all truthfulness, affirmations penned by the individual are typically more centered and mighty than their counterparts. I’m not of course discouraging you from utilizing prewritten affirmations, for they are incredibly useful, but experience suggests that more serious topics seem to react more favorably to more personalized and delicately tuned affirmations.
To effectively move your life positively and successfully forward, the most place to start is this rewarding exercise. Begin by listing and defining the precise reasons why you are compiling and implementing your own personalized affirmations in the first place. The issues, damaging thinking or problems that you are wishing to modify or improve can be dealt with by affirmations.
Consider your positive attributes.
Scrutinize of yourself by making an inventory of your best qualities, abilities, or other attributes. Are you gorgeous? Put it down. Are you a hard worker? Make note of it. Write every quality down in a short sentence, beginning with “I” and utilizing the present tense: “I am beautiful,” for instance, or “I’m generous”.
These statements are affirmations of who you are. We seldom center on those things that we truly like about ourselves, instead deciding to linger over things we’d like to change. An inventory will help you break that cycle, and utilizing these affirmations to help you appreciate who you are will present you the confidence you need to accept your affirmations of who you wish to be.
Consider what damaging scripts you wish to counteract or what positive goals you wish to achieve. Affirmations may be highly useful to counteract damaging perceptions you have developed. Affirmations may likewise help you accomplish particular goals, like losing weight or stopping smoking. Make a list of your goals or the harmful self-perceptions you wish to alter.
Prioritize your list of things to work on.
You might find that you have a lot of goals or that you need a lot of counter-scripts. It’s best, however, to center simply a few affirmations at a time, so select those that are most crucial or most urgent and work with those first. Once you see betterment in those areas or achieve those goals you may develop new affirmations for additional items on your list.
- Write your affirmations. Add other affirmations to influence your conduct in the future. The affirmations you’ll utilize to influence future changes ought to follow the basic form. They should begin with “I,” and be short, clear, and positive.
- Match up some of your favorable attributes with your goals. Which of the favorable qualities that you affirmed earlier will help you accomplish the goals you have set? If you’re stopping smoking, for instance, you might need willpower or courage, or you might need to reflect on the fact that you’re pretty or that you care about your loved ones. Choose 2 or 3 of these affirmations to support your goal-oriented affirmations.
- Make your affirmations visible so you may utilize them. Repeating is the key to making affirmations effective. You wish to think about your affirmations a lot of times a day, daily. There are numerous ways to do this.
- Make a point of writing your affirmations in a journal or diary every morning when you get up and every night before you turn in. Repeat the affirmations to yourself at these times, as well. Ideally, your affirmations ought to be the first thing you think of when you get up and the last before you turn in.
- Meditate on your affirmations. Shut your eyes, keep out the rest of the world, and consider your affirmations. Say and repeat the words, but consider what the words mean to you; consider the future and try to feel the emotions that the affirmations bring up.
- Leave reminder cards in assorted places. Utilize 3X5 index cards or sticky notes to write your affirmations (one per card). Make numerous cards for each affirmation, and then leave these cards where you’ll see them: place one where you sit at the kitchen table, tape one to your automobile steering wheel, slip one inside your desk drawer, or stick one to your PC monitor, etc. Every time you see the card, read it and consider what it means.
- Carry your affirmations with you. Create a list of your affirmations and put it in your billfold or purse. If you need a pick-me-up, or if you discover yourself about to waver from your goals, take out your affirmations and read them.
- Use affirmations that are centered on a favorable outcome instead of a negative situation. For instance, a individual who is experiencing some form of illness would focus the affirmation on the wanted state of perfect health and affirm this desired intention “as if already occurred.”
If you believe that positive affirmation impacts only the subconscious then wait till you hear this.
Studies have determined that individuals who perpetually bombard themselves with positive words instead of entertaining damaging thoughts and words have more substantial muscles.
Research claims that an individual’s muscles get stronger and more active when the subconscious mind is filled with favorable words. The same report indicated that the human muscles tend to get weak when an individual thinks and verbalizes that he’s tired or that he hates the world or that he can’t do a certain thing.
Aside from muscle strength, positive affirmation likewise impacts your energy level. A happy individual is commonly a result of a positive mind programming.
Positive affirmation does not only affect the physical but likewise the emotional well-being of an individual. Because of this, experts have always advised individuals to start their day with good and positive thoughts and words.
Ways of using affirmations:
- One of the ways of using affirmations is by looking in the mirror, straight into your eyes and saying it loudly as though you really mean it.
- Feel your voice echo in your body and up to your head. Thump your chest or clap your hand when you say it to further reinforce the power of the affirmation.
- You can also chant affirmations before you want to do something. For example if you are afraid of speaking in public, you can chant positive affirmations which build confidence to help you build the confidence you need to deal with the task at hand.
- Another effective method of using affirmations is to have an “hour of power” where you isolate yourself and practice affirmations in solitude. The quiet, calm and piece environment will help you to better tap into your inner mind and embed these positive behaviors into your subconscious mind. This is often used to achieve maximal impact from affirmations.
Positive affirmations for success are proven to be a safe and easy method for helping your mind thinks in empowering ways to help you achieve the results you want in your life faster.
Short 4 Minute Video On Positive Affirmations For Success, Self Confidence, Prosperity, Abundance And More Money