In These Audios, You Will Have Access To All These Amazing Sounds To Calm Your Mind!
Soothing Sounds Of Wind Chimes.
Soothing Sounds Of Crickets!
Soothing Sounds Of Happy Birds.
Soothing Sounds Of Rain.
Soothing Sounds Of A Running River!
Soothing Sounds Of Shorebirds And Ocean!
Soothing Sounds Of Whales And Ocean.
Spend some time listening to ambient nature recordings, and you’ll quickly discover how each sound effects you.
– Uniform sounds, like rain or waterfalls, act like a “white noise machine” that masks household noises like refrigerators, heaters, and creaking floors. These types of sounds frequently help light sleepers and infants sleep better.
– The sound of unvarying, rhythmic ocean waves provides a sensation of relaxation and calm. The hypnotic consistency of waves may likewise help to lull you to sleep.
– Creeks, particularly a slow babbling type creek, is a warm comforting sound. The gurgling sounds are unique and quickly arouse images of a countryside getaway.
– Thunder may help to mask low rumbling sounds like motorbikes, loud cars, or boom boxes.
– Singing birds is a joyous sound, and might remind one of a day off at the lake or in the back yard.
– Storm sounds may help you to relax or center on work while you’re at home. When it feels like a stormy day, we tend to relax, thinking that we can’t go out to work in the wretched weather.
– You may associate many of the nature sounds with a pleasant experience or location. Ocean waves, creeks and waterfalls are a few of the sounds that are common on vacations.
$14.00….Use Coupon Code “GIFT” to get an extra 75% off on already low price… Coupon expires Dec. 25, 2016.